The WATERFLASH is a machine designed to cure after each screen printing process (colour). The WATERFLASH can be used with any automatic or manual textile printing machine.
- Heat Source can be : 6000W; 9000W or 13.500W;
- 6 Ventilation fans to harmonize drying process;
- High ventilation speed to achieved optimal and maximum drying effect in Water base and solvent inks;
- Automatic or Manual set up available;
- Possibility to adjust flashing time;
- Possibility to adjust power output of the lamp between 20 to 100%;
- Each lamp with a independent ON/OFF switch;
- Option to have start made by: photocell; limit switch or by machine control;
- Available to have the flash cure making machine comunication control with: S;ROQUE; MHM; Hebbecker; Walz; etc…
- Quick and easy replacement from lamps;
- Preheating of lamps between cycles as standard.
|WATER FLASH||Units||WA F 6000||WA F 9000|
|Height from working platform||cm||85 a 120||85 a 120|
|External height||Cm||104 a140||104 a140|
|Voltage||V||3×230 ou 3×400||3×230 ou 3×400|