A well proven way of printing and decorating plastic products and components of many shapes and sizes, from toothbrushes to toasters, key rings to kettles, baby bottles to beer crates, life vests to vacuum cleaners. Printed onto a clear film or paper carrier, the transfer is applied to the product by means of a hot stamping machines, using a combination of heat and pressure, leaving a clear, clean image on the surface.
- quick, accurate application
- printed on clear film or paper carrier
- single or multicolour
- spot or 4 colour process
- metallic or other special finishes
- suitable for most plastics, PVC, Leather and Rubber
- excellent scratch and abrasion resistance
- no special ink or solvent storage required
- application service available
Together with a comprehensive range of heat presses, we can offer a complete print package to meet your needs.