The TEXBLACK is a machine designed to cure after each screen printing process (colour). The TEXBLACK can be used with any type from automatic carousel printing machine. The TEXBLACK can be equipped with several types of START signals such as: photocell, food pedal or machine control.
- Equipped with high performance black panel heat source;
- Black panel divided into 3 heating zones with individual ON/ OFF to achieve the highest energy saving ;
- Possibility to adjust power output between 20% to 100%;
- START order can be received from automatic machine and be machine controlled;
- Pneumatic cylinders to raise and lower the black panel with automatic START from timer that controls curing cycle;
- End signal of machine from time from curing can be communicated to machine;
- Security timer to avoid over curing or damage the pallets;
- Possibility to turn black panel 90 degrees to achieve the optimal curing result with low power consumption;
- Can be equipped with photocell read movement of pallet or foot pedal to be used in manual machines.
|TEXBLACK||Units||TB 0704||TB 0710|
|Flash curing area||Cm||70×46||70×100|
|Flash curing time||S||0 to 30||0 to 30|
|Height from working platform||cm||85 a 120||85 a 120|
|Voltage||V||230 or 400||230 or 400|